Enjoy a new level of performance with JUKI's quilting & sewing machine, the DX-2000QVP. Innovative functions are realized through the fusion of Industrial and Home Sewing Technology. Experience the machine and stitch quality that only the largest Industrial Sewing Machine Company in the world can offer.
Customize the DX-2000QVP to fit all your sewing and quilting needs by choosing optional foot pedal operation, Automatic Foot lift, preset quarter inch seams or easy set single needle plate. Enhance your quilt-making experience with an exciting variety of stitch patterns and specialty quilt accessories available only for the DX-2000QVP.
- Box Feed - JUKI Industrial Sewing Machine Technology: The box feed technology moves your fabric to allow you to create perfect high-quality stitches on all types of fabrics. The box feed system stays in contact with your fabrics longer for a consistent, reliable seam every time. Piece perfectly without worries of shifting or sliding fabrics.
- Straight Stitch Slide Plate: Simply slide the front lever to switch to a single needle hole. Sew the lightest fabrics with perfect needle permeation. The single needle plate will not allow fabrics to be pushed into the needle hole. Free motion stitch with precision and perfection. Sew with confidence, when the single needle hole plate is set, only the straight stitch patterns can be selected.
- Float Function Prevents Uneven Seams: By pressing the float button, you can sew with the presser foot slightly raised. By raising the presser foot to float you can sew fabrics without pushing layers or creating uneven seams. this is effective when quilting and sewing appliques. The height of the presser foot can be set from 0 to 2.5mm in increments of 0.1 mm..
- Large Sewing Space: Enjoy extra space and comfort by adding the accessory table while quilting.
- Automatic Presser Foot Lifting After Thread Trimming / Presser Foot Pivot Function: Because the presser foot is automatically lifted after automatic thread trimming, you can quickly remove fabrics.
- And when you stop sewing, the needle stops in the down position and presser foot automatically lifts to allow for fabric movements. Sew corners or pivot with ease, when you resume sewing the presser foot automatically and quickly lowers for continuous smooth sewing. *These functions can also be switched off.
- Control System: Computer
- Number of stitch patterns: 287
- Number of available fonts: 4
- Buttonhole: Automatic (sensor system) with clamping plate
- Direct stitch pattern selection: 10 patterns
- Maximum stitch speed: 1,050 sti/min
- Needle: Schmetz Needle 134R Size 11, 14, or 16
- Thread Tension System: Automatic
- Feed Mechanism: Box Feed Mechanism
- Light: 2 LED Lights
- Change in the Length/Width of Stitches: Dial System
- Memory Function: 10 Patterns
- Foot Controller: Included with Foot Switch Function
- Shank Type: Low
- Walking Foot
- Patchwork Presser Foot
- Open Toe Presser Foot
- Quilt Presser Foot
- Edge Sewing Presser Foot
- Thread Stand
- Presser Foot with Guide
- Presser foot with 2 mm distance guide
- Applique Presser Foot
- Pearl Attaching Presser Foot
- Cording and Embroidery Presser Foot
- Overcasting Presser Foot
- Buttonhole Presser Foot
- Manual BH Presser Foot (Decorate Stitch Presser Foot) (Satin stitch foot)
- Zipper Presser Foot
- Blind Stitch Presser Foot Blind hem foot
- Smooth Presser Foot
- Quilt Guide
- Auxiliary Spool Pin (Additional Spool Pin)
- Wide Table